Why Screening of Business Partners is Necessary?
National, federal and state trade control laws in almost all countries as well as the EAR, OFAC, ITAR, FAR, and DFARS in the U.S. prohibit doing busines with sanctioned and denied individuals and entities. Proper screening of your business partners against the government agency published lists ensures the compliance with such laws. Violation of the regulations would cause criminal and administrative penalties against the companies and organizations. Furthermore, violators may be subject to denial of their business practices and government contracts, which essentially means the company is prohibited from participating in any future transaction. It is also noteworthy that the organization's business reputation would be severely damaged resulting from a bad publicity of a non-compliance.
Download White Paper - Best Practices of Denied Party Screening
How Linqs Can Help You?
Hosted and web-based GtradeProTM SPS software effectively screens your customers, suppliers, consultants, employees, visitors and other trade partners
- No need for purchase and installation of software, hardware and other IT services
- More than 210 Government and International agency issued denied and restricted party lists
- Country Sanctions warnings
- Accurate results only in seconds
- Variable Screening Functionality; Exact Match, Phonetic Match and Fuzzy Logic Match
- Single and Batch Screening of Trade Partners
- Create your own White List and Excluded Names/Words
- Select only the lists you want to screen against
- Automatically and Dynamically screen all entities at your own pace!
- Ignore found hits if you don't want to see them again
- Archiving, Retention and Reporting of Screening Records
- Secure connection to fully hosted web-based solution
- Connect with your CRM and ERP systems as well as other proprietary software through our API
- Sanctioned Party Lists for SAP GTS and Oracle GTM systems
- Seamlessly integrate with our Business Partner Compliance Software for full compliance experience
- At your option, Linqs compliance experts may also fully manage your screening process
Exceptional Quality at Great Value !
Stay compliant with as low as 3¢ per screening.
Check your compliance risk exposure in a minute!
Contact Us for More Information
More on GtradeProTM SPS
Reliable and efficient compliance management
Reliable, fast and efficient denied party screening is a necessity in the busy schedule of the companies. Day-to-day operations require modular and flexible searching capabilities where high accuracy of the results is guaranteed.
From the customer setup to the hire of foreign national employee GtradePro streamlines your compliance. It ensures every party in your business who needs to be verified against sanctioned/denied party lists is properly screened. Some of the use cases include:
- Business profiling
- Customer setup
- Vendor/Supplier setup
- Other trade partners setup
- Purchase order entry
- Sales order entry
- Pre-shipping screening
- Hiring employees
- Visitor screening
GtradePro offers specially developed advanced searching algorithms which significantly reduce false positive hits without compromising data integrity.
Compliance management is optimized, users are provided with several search methodologies including exact match, approximate match and phonetic match search functions.
Enhanced search functionality presents access to granular data.
Your company stays current with the latest regulations with immediately updated sanctioned party lists.
Extensive watch lists
Many companies/organizations think that BIS and OFAC denied person lists are the only lists that need to be used to screen a business partner. The truth is that those are only a few of the lists that you need to screen against. GtradePro Denied Party Screening supports more than 210 watch lists and country warning lists to ensure your business operations stay compliant with the domestic and foreign regulations which are in force.
Variable screening functionality
- Real-time single party screening with quick and enhanced screening functionality
- Real-time self-service multiple party/bulk screening Comprehensive set of selectable regulatory watch lists
- Country specific warnings and risk assessment independent of the entity searched
- On-demand single party or bulk screening by our experts if preferred
Security and scalability
- Hosted, fully web-based architecture to improve the costs and user efficiency
- No need to purchase or install any hardware or software, no update or maintenance costs
- Industry-standard secure access and encrypted communication to further assure your company data is safe
- Highly scalable architecture, with optional download access you can easily extend your screening capability and integrate the Restricted/Sanctioned Party lists with your own IT platforms such as SAP, Oracle, and other ERP systems
User friendly design
- An easy-to-use user interface ensures all the necessary information is conveniently displayed and no detail is overlooked
- Role based screening functionality
- Every user is provided with a unique user account and relevant role depending on their authorization
- Can easily be used by the shipping, receiving, sales, procurement, human resources, manufacturing, development, and virtually by any team in your company with no or minimal training required
Due Diligence: Audit, Archiving and Record Retention
- Screening records are stored for audit purposes for as long as you determine
- Screening parameters can be stored and forwarded to others
- On-demand printable and exportable screening results are generated easily on your web browser, providing proof of compliance
Request more information
Integrated Compliance Software Solutions
Solutions for >